- Are all your grapes grown here?
– Yes/No, Some of our grapes are sourced from California and other New Jersey Wineries. But we do have vines of our estate Chamourcin and estate Crimson Cab found in our 1526 blend and Coeur D’est.
- Do you sell wine by the glass?
– Yes, glasses are $7.
- Do you sell glasses?
– Yes, dry white and sweet wines are $7 per glass and dry red wines are $9 per glass.
- Do you have events here?
–Yes! We have live music and wine events as well as private events such as bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, and more!
- Do you serve food?
– We do not offer any food, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. We do ask that you support our food trucks when they are here! This is what they come out for.
- Are you dog friendly?
– Yes, dogs must stay on a leash and must be cleaned up after.
- Are you kid friendly?
– Yes, but we do not cater to children, other than bottled water available for purchase.
- Do you have live music?
– Yes, check out our Facebook, Instagram or website for entertainment and times.
- Can we walk around the vineyard?
- Do you offer discounts on half cases/full cases of wine?
– Yes. 10% on half cases, and 15% on full cases.
- Are reservations required?
– Reservations are not required however, we ask you to call if you are coming with a group of 8 or more! (856-697-9463) We have limited space at our tasting room bar and need to know when large groups are stopping in.