- Dogs are more than welcome. Please keep your pet on a leash and away from other guests.
- You may bring your own food! We do ask you to support food trucks if they are on site.
- Please bring your own chairs, pop up tables and/or tents for outdoor seating for live music events. We have limited tables outside and cannot guarantee they will be available when visiting.
- Please do not move ANY tables or chairs set up by our staff.
- ALL TRASH should be placed in trash bins. If you bring outside food or purchase from an onsite food truck, please clean up after yourselves to help keep our property clean!
- Please call the tasting room (856-697-9463) for groups exceeding 8 people. We have limited space at our tasting bar and need to ensure we can accommodate the size of your group if you plan to do a full tasting!
- DUE TO STATE LAW, NO ALCOHOL OTHER THAN Coda Rossa WINES, IS TO BE CONSUMED ON OUR PREMISE. If you are seen consuming outside alcohol you will be asked to leave. HELP US KEEP OUR LICENSE SO YOU CAN CONTINUE TO ENJOY OUR WINES!